Solid-Core AC Current Sensor UCT-1000
VAT Exemption Available
UCT-1000 Solid-Core AC Current Sensor
Magnelab UCT-1000 Series are better than one percent accuracy and less than one degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction comes with eight feet twisted leads. Custom outputs and other parameters are available at customer request.
UCT current transformer models from Magnelab have better than one percent accuracy and less than one degree phase angle. Output is controlled by a precision resistor fixed at the industry standard of 0.333 Volt AC. The rugged epoxy encapsulated construction of this current sensor comes with eight feet twisted leads. Please contact Magnelab for other ratings and customized designs.
Revenue Grade version available with 0.5% linearity with less than 0.26° phase shift. Revenue Grade meets or exceed IEC metering class 0.5. See SPEC sheet for more details.
UCT-100 Current Transformer Features
- Rated input current from 50 Amp to 200 Amp
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current with linearity accuracy ± 1% or better
- Phase angle < 1 degrees measured at 50% rated current (<0.26 degrees for Revenue Grade)
- Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees Celcius to +110 degrees Celcius
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead
- UL recognized/UL Standard 61010-1, EN60044-1
- Custom output and other parameters are available
HCT-0036 Hall Effect Split-Core Current TransducerOur Price: £80.00Exc VATAdd to Basket
DCT-0016 Split-Core DC Voltage Output TransducerOur Price: £35.00Exc VATAdd to Basket
ICT-2000 Split-Core Current TransformerOur Price: £32.00Exc VATAdd to Basket
ACT-0024 Split-Core AC Current Output TransformerOur Price: £35.00Exc VATAdd to Basket