SenNet Compact Meter
£348.00 Inc VAT
SenNet Compact is a Meter with up to 6 three-phase internal electricity analyzers (or 18 single-phase)
It is an ideal solution to divide into segments the consumption of facilities in which you want to analyse many electrical circuits.
It can be placed near the principal electrical box or next to different secondary ones.
It can measure:
- Energy: active, reactive and apparent
- Power: active, reactive and apparent
- Power Factor
- Current: up to 5000A
- Detection of power supply failures
- Size: 106x95x55 mm
- 5 different models: with 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 internal analyzers
- Communication: RS485 – modbus RTU
- Din rail mounting
- Precision class 1 for active and reactive energy
- Compatible with Current Transducer 0.33 Vac and Rogowski Coil
- It includes a Webserver which permit configure safely all the operation parameters required.