Power TakeOff Ethernet Kit + Monthly Service
Looking to save money for your business? Purchasing the Power TakeOff Ethernet Kit + Monthly Service is the first step toward comprehensive industrial power monitoring and saving. Power TakeOff’s service allows you to:
- Identify peak demand (kW) days and times in 1 minute intervals.
- Receive real-time alerts via email, text message, or phone call notifying you of high or unusual demand (kW) usage or other user defined alert options.
- Manage and control usage and costs in real-time by optimizing equipment performance.
- Obtain weather, building utilization, production & occupancy normalization data to identify energy efficiency opportunities.
- Monitor and verify savings from operational or energy efficiency improvements using your computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Benchmark facility performance using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and get your facility’s ENERGY STAR rating.
- Participate in demand response programs.
- Earn LEED credits for continuous interval level building monitoring.
- Track sustainability and budgeting goals with improved accuracy.
- Build employee awareness to promote responsible energy usage.
With this purchase you receive the following:
- Power TakeOff Service*
- Power TakeOff Meter
- 14″x10″x6″ NEMA Type 3 enclosure (weather resistant)
- Equipment and Software Setup Support & Training
- Custom configuration based on your CT needs
- Ongoing software support and free access to new software features
*The first month is billed with this purchase. Subsequent service is auto-billed monthly thereafter (no contract).