DVT-1000 DC Voltage Sensor
The DVT-1000 is a DIN Rail-Mounted Isolated DC Voltage Transducer
The DVT-1000 DC Voltage Sensor is designed to convert a 10-1000 DC Voltage input to either a 4-20mA output or a voltage standard output that is proportional to the input. It is also perfect for solar-string voltage monitoring. The DC Voltage Sensor provides effective and safe isolation between the input and output.
For Bulk Orders of the DVT-1000 DC Voltage Transducer inquire by phone or email.
01691 770 484
- Primary voltage DVT-100: 1000-10,000 Vdc
- Output 4-20mA, 0-1Vdc, 0-5Vdc
- Accuracy: 1% over range
- Linearity: 0.5% over range
- Response time: 10.0 mSec
- Working Range: 0-120%
- Overload: 150% continuous
- Temperature: -30 degrees C to 70 degrees C operating
- Humidity: 90% operating
- Isolution: 4.5KV, 1 Minute
- Supply voltage: 15-48 Vdc